Please read the instructions, watch the video or feel free to email me for help.
Want to play your discovered music in Spotify mobile? Got SoundHound? Hate typing and flipping back and forth between the apps? This app eliminates the need to do that. You can now share your tagged/discovered songs with Spotify using the SpotIn plugin. By sharing a song and selecting the SpotIn app it will connect Spotify with your discovered music.
Requirements: Spotify Android App (Requires Subscription)
Supports: (All support English)
- SoundHound (Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese)
- YouTube (Spanish)
- Shazam (Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese)
- TuneIn Radio
- Google Shopper
Will continue to add more sharing support
- Connects to the Spotify API to lookup the song information.
- If the app encounters an exception or an error it will log this information to a Flurry server, to help improve the app.
- Used to detect if the network is available to connect to the server.
The app is supported by ads and the following are required:
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.