Pandoras Box is a desktop Pandora client that streams your stations right from the menu bar. Create and edit stations, scrobble to Last.fm, use your keyboard's media keys, match songs in your iTunes library and more. Pandoras Box is the best way to listen to Pandora Radio on your Mac.
- Works with free Pandora accounts.
- Create, rename and delete stations.
- Stream Pandora radio and thumbs up/down songs.
- Scrobble, love and ban tracks to your Last.fm account.
- Use your keyboard's built-in media keys to control Pandora.
- Match songs in your iTunes library, and increment their play counts.
Display Growl notifications.
- Global keyboard shortcuts. (Hotkeys)
- Integrated artist biographies from Last.fm.
- Supports high-quality audio for paid Pandora subscribers.
- Undo a thumbs up; bookmark and repeat songs.
- Tweet what's playing.
- A Pandora One subscription is no longer required.
- The Pandora Desktop App is no longer required.