Vodafone presents the official 2011 Isle of Wight Festival app
Thanks for all the feedback, please hold tight, we're currently working on a new and exciting update for the 2012 festival.
Discover everything you need to enjoy the best possible experience at the 2011 Isle of Wight Festival with this exciting new app from Vodafone. You don’t have to be a Vodafone customer to use it – it’s available to everyone on any network. But if you are a Vodafone customer, make sure you check out the Vodafone VIP section. This is where you’ll find out about all the great benefits you can get while you're at the festival. Or visit www.vodafone.co.uk/vip
- Complete and up-to-date artist / schedule / stage line-up info *
- Build your own personal schedule, and set reminders so you don't miss your favourite acts
- Detailed map of the festival grounds and stages, showing your location
- Drop a map pin to mark the location of your tent, your car, or to set a meeting place - and share it with your friends
- Artist profiles and info
- Share your favourite acts with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
- See a photo gallery of the best of the festival
- Handy local info on the venue, safety, travel info, weather forecasts and more
The 2011 Isle of Wight Festival runs from 10-12 June 2011 - check out www.isleofwightfestival.com for more details.
* The app will download the latest updated schedule the first time you launch it, so you need to be connected via 3G or Wi-Fi. After that you can view the schedule even when offline.