Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar multi-effect processor and recording studio! Use iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPhone®/iPod touch®/iPad, and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube with your floor controller. Or use StealthPlug with the Apple® Camera Connection Kit to take full advantages of the new digital audio in/out support.
The AmpliTube Fender app was developed with careful guidance and critical tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version, AmpliTube Fender FREE for iPad gives you the ’65 Deluxe Reverb™ amp with full controls + matching cabinet, 2 microphones and 2 built-in stompbox effects. You can expand your rig a-la-carte with 4 more effects and 4 more amps + cabinets available for in-app purchase.
Speedtrainer is AmpliTube Fender's robust practicing tool that lets you import audio and change the tempo without affecting pitch. You can load songs, backing tracks or loops from your iPod library on your device or from your computer, then play along through your guitar signal chain. Slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to enhance your playing skills.
As a Multi-FX Processor for guitar, bass or any instrument, you can build your Fender rig with 4 simultaneous stompbox effects that go into an amplifier head, speaker cabinet and microphone. Each element of your tone is individually selectable with full controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
AmpliTube Fender is also a recording and production studio. With a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, you can expand to a full-featured 8-Track Recorder with master effects section via in-app purchase. Capture your ideas quickly, then share your work by exporting high quality audio files or M4As. You can record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube Fender.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar mobile + recording app with ultra-realistic tones
- Full rig with capability for 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
- Includes Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb™ amp
- 2 Fender Stomps included: Noise Filter and Compressor (by registering)
- 4 More Fender Amps with matching Cabinets available for in-app purchase: ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- 4 More Fender Stomps available for in-app purchase: Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, and Overdrive
- Includes 2 Mic models: dynamic and condenser
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender™ Mac/PC software
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to 8-track studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available for in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Powerful preset system
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Can be incorporated into AmpliTube 2 for iPad app via in-app purchase
- Can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via in-app purchase
- FULL version also available